Programs & RetreatsTake Twelve Today offers the following programs as workshops and/or retreats. Please click on a program or retreat for a description and testimonials.
- The Art of Listening for God: Introduction to Contemplative Prayer
- How to Connect With God in Our Busy World
- A Lenten Retreat on Forgiveness
- An Advent Retreat: Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord
- An Advent Retreat: Surrender Your Heart to God
- An Advent Retreat: You Have Found Favor with God
- A Weekend Retreat: On the Road to Joy: Discovering God’s Presence in our Trials and Temptations
- A Weekend Retreat: Learning to Let Go Gracefully: An invitation to Explore Our Fears
- Healing Our Broken World: A Discovery of How Deep Prayer Transforms Ourselves, Our Families, Our Communities and Our World
Prayer PracticesTake Twelve Today teaches the following prayer practices. Please click on any practice to see all descriptions.
- The Breath Prayer
- Lectio Divina
- Centering Prayer
- Guided Imagery
- Body Prayer: Walking meditation
- Chanting Meditation
- Christian Meditation: Fr. John Main
We offer individual and flat rate fees for our workshops and retreats.
Individual Fee: Fees range from $35 to $50 per person for half day to full day programs and $75 to $150 per person for a weekend.
Flat Rate: Fees range from $350 to $450 for a half day to full day program and $800.00 to $1,500 for a weekend.
Fees are negotiable. Please contact us to discuss options.